October 5, 2019 – DPW PATELKI (Dewan Pimpinan Wilayah Persatuan Teknologi Laboratorium Medik Indonesia – Regional Leadership Council of The Indonesia Association of Health Laboratory Technologists) of Central Java invited up to 500 local laboratory assistants to enter two days of specific workshops on the 5th Regional Work Plan & Meeting at Grand Karlita Purwokerto Hotel.
The general activities were aimed to improve the necessary skill and practical knowledge of laboratory assistants. This annual event was themed with “The role of medical laboratory technology is facing in the era of 4.0”. The session was split into six topics.
- Professional standardization and laboratory assistant authority in clinical laboratory services
- Risk management in the laboratory
- Optimizing the function of the hematology analyzer in detecting red blood cell abnormalities
- HCV-RNA examination with real-time PCR technology
- Laboratory challenges in the era of digitalization and modernization of the industrial revolution 4.0
- The implementation of occupational health and safety in medical laboratory installations
Proline got a splendid chance to deliver a brief session talking about company profile with Sumber Mitra Agungjaya, PT representing distributors in the Central Java area.