Flexible & Precise
Designed by Robert Riele GmbH & Co KG, Germany and manufactured in Cikarang, Indonesia by PROLINE (the in vitro diagnostic medical device industry part of the Prodia Group Companies which always accentuate quality in every product produced), RIELE Photometer 5010 V5+ offers flexibility in measurement methods and convenience operation for its users. This photometer is suitable to be used as the main instrument in small to medium-sized laboratories or as a back-up instrument in medium to large laboratories.
With a long life LED lamp system, a wavelength range of 340 - 800 nm, 6 built-in interference filters, 3 additional filter slots, and a heating element at 25 °C, 30 °C and 37 °C, the RIELE Photometer 5010 V5+ offers measurement flexibility and is more than adequate for analysts of small/medium scale clinical laboratories providing basic clinical chemistry examinations. The fluid processing system with a peristaltic pump optimizes precise aspiration results at measuring volumes of 250 µL to 2000 µL in high-quality 32 µL-flow cells equipped with a storage capacity of up to 200 method variants and 1000 measurement results stored internally.
|Distribution Permit No.||KEMENKES RI AKD 10102320416|
|Model||Bench top manual clinical chemistry photometer with single-beam filter.|
|Light source||Halogen LED 12 V, 20 W.|
|Wavelength||340 nm – 800 nm.|
|Sample types||Whole blood, serum, plasma, and urine samples.|
|Wavelength selection system||Automatic via 9-position filter wheel :
- 6 standard interference filters: 340 nm, 405 nm, 492 nm, 546 nm, 578 nm, and 623 nm.
- 3 positions for an optional filter of choice.
|Photometric range||0 – 2.5 A.|
|Cuvette system||Micro flow cell: 32 µl, 10 mm light path interchangeable with normal standard cuvettes (macro or semi-micro, disposable or special optical glass).|
|Aspiration system||- Built-in peristaltic pump is driven by a stepper motor.
- Programmable aspiration volume controlled by an infrared light barrier.
- Aspiration volume: min. 250 µL, typically 500 µL – 2000 µL.
- Separate setting of aspirate volume and wash volume.
|Temperature control||- Internal Peltier element, temperature variable, pre-adjusted to 25 °C, 30 °C, and 37 °C.
- Equilibration time for the aspirated reaction mixture to reach 37 °C from ambient temperature: 15 sec.
|User interface||- Touchscreen for direct functions and alphanumerical input.
- Graphic display: white characters or symbols, blue backlight.
- Screen resolution 240 × 128 dots.
|Integrated printing system||Thermal printer, dot matrix, 24 characters per line.|
|Measuring time||- Kinetic: variable from 3 – 19 deltas, time per delta 4 – 255 sec in 1-sec steps.
- Fixed time: variable from 0 – 1800 sec in 1-sec steps.
|Software system||- Reagent open system with capacity for up to 231 programmable methods.
- Up to 50 non-linear calibration curves with max 20 sets of points can be stored.
- Up to 2970 results of max 99 samples can be managed in the memory.
- Languages: Indonesian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish.
- General operating software can be updated by PC.
- Data import by touchscreen or PC.
- Can be connected to an external PC/printer using the RS 232 connector.
|Measuring capability||- Absorbance.
- End Point with factor, standard, or multiple standards, with or without reagent blank and/or sample blank.
- Bichromatic end point.
- Kinetics with standard, factor, or multiple standards, with or without blank.
- Fixed time with standard, factor, or multiple standards, with or without reagent blank.
- Turbidimetry with optional timer function.
- Single, double, and triple determinations.
- Curve fitting for nonlinear standard curves.
- Free hemoglobin in combination with optional interference filters.
|Quality control||Up to 50 methods can be controlled with two control serums,
Levey Jennings plot.
|Power consumption||AC 90 – 264 V, 60/50 Hz.|
|Dimension||33 cm (L) x 34 cm (W) x 18 cm (H).|
|Weight||± 6 kg.|
The RIELE Photometer 5010 V5+ is designed for flexible and precise workflows. We recommend using the Multi Purpose Kit (MPK) for semi-automated instrument workflows.
Click here to view the kit line and parameter list of Proline reagents for the RIELE Photometer 5010 V5+.
Reach our team to know more about other products and order information.
- WA. +62 815 1359 2626
- E. email@example.com
Please reach our Technical Support team for further help with product specification, services, and other technical documents.
- WA. +62 817 9324 884
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org